A NZ Freeride Story
A 6 part web series and a Film Festival edit.
New Zealand is one of the ultimate training playgrounds for freeride athletes and snowboarder Colin Boyd has benefitted from the support of the talented local freeride community over the past five years. In this series we follow Colin in the New Zealand big mountain competitions as he prepares himself for his biggest ever event - The Freeride World Tour (FWT) taking place in Europe in 2014. Ride with Colin as he gets in the zone - both physically and mentally - and discover the many hidden gems of Kiwi mountain life along the way while he prepares himself for the FWT
- Client: Epic TV, Carlton Dry and iON
- Location: Filmed During a 3 month winter Period in New Zealand.
- Awards: Finalist For "BEST NZ MADE FILM" in 'New Zealands Mountain Film Festival'
- Produced: Clean Line Productions
- Directed: Lachlan Humphreys & Colin Boyd